its a girl!

I've been dying to style a dessert table for the longest time. I've contributed cakes, cookies, cupcakes, mini-cakes and marshmallows to many a photoshoot, but never a whole table! When the opportunity came up, I jumped at the chance. Sweets for a sweet little baby girl (to come). Other than a pink and creme colour palette, I had free reign to do anything my heart desired, and let me tell you, it was hard to limit it to these few sweet treats.

Enjoy!



A scattering of white chocolate couverture and strawberry Pocky (mom-to-be loves Pocky)...



White chocolate dipped thick cut potatoe chips...



Lichee macarons...



Herve This' chocolate chantilly... dairy free... gluten free... heavenly...



Homemade coconut marshmallows...



More lichee macarons... mmm...



A table full of yummy sweets for a cute little sweetie pie...

4 comments:

faithy said...

Gorgeous and lovely table setting! And all the desserts you made are so pretty! Love them all!

Annapet said...

Jaime, this is gorgeous! I initially wanted to learn sugar flowers to fill in the spaces when I make macaron towers! I love anything lychee!

Catherine said...

That. Looks. A-MAAAAY-ZING! Everything looks so pretty and pink! Is it bad that I'd like a baby so I can have a shower you can style for me!? LOL

Unknown said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!














iMarque - BPO Company India